Ive got to admit...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree Titans need some positive playes from the QB position.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Those positive plays have to come from Heimerdung to begin with. We haven't seen anything good from that @sshat all season.

Lendale White in his best shape ever coming off a 15TD season has only 39 carries so far. The only time that we've used him when it counted was in the red zone against the Jets when he scored a TD.For goodness sake when are we going to see White and CJ on the field at the same time?

I'll be shocked if Young is given a genuine opportunity to shine.

Our coaches are the problem. Not Collins or the D Line or the secondary. These next 10 games are about whether or not our key coaches can adapt and change their MO. If not I don't want them back.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I dont think they will adjust this week. I look for play calling to be about the same as the last 6 weeks. Fisher hates Change. This has to be one of the worse coaching staffs to adjust to their current players abilities. Look at the Dolphins when they went 1-15 the coaches never tried to change anything they stuck with what they knew, the next season after the whole damn coaching staff was fired they came up with the wildcat cause with the talent they had that was the best way for them to win games.

We need coaches who can find ways to win with who we have, im sure some coach is wishing he had a chance to work with guys like, cj,white,vy,britt,nate,cook,scaife ect...

Maybe next year we get that coach.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Same playbook. Different plays.

We'll see Young out of the pocket a lot more. I expect they'll roll VY out to try and force the LB to either come up to stop Young (and he'll dump off to the TE) or cover the TE and allow Vince to get a few yards.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Really? you sure about that?

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Thought some of the pcalls were a little to safe on third and long. But it all worked. Can't complain. VY moved the chains all day long with his arm and legs. And it all appeared to give CJ a little more breathing room.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I have to admit I was very surprised at how Young played today. The passing yards isn't that high but when Johnson runs like he did today I guess you don't have to pass much. I think the big thing for me was the defense finally showed up. Yea MJD had some big plays but basically the Jags offense consisted of 2 big runs, other than that we got good pressure and forced some turnovers.

Our D hasn't played like that since we played the Steelers last year. It will be interesting to see if they can keep it up since the Jags aren't exactly a great team. I'm also interested to see how Young does against a much much better defense in San Francisco. Youngs on the right track but he's got a long ways to go to prove he can be a franchise type starter for next year.

8. TygerNeo

TygerNeo Camp Fodder

Naw, the Titans would have won the game even if Booty started.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Boo-T! Boo-T! Boo-T!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar