Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I've changed my mind

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    I don't think we ever really tapped Steve's true potential until late in Heimy's regime, and I think thats a shame. He probably would have benfited more from a vertical attack, something we didn't see alot of til later. It also didn't help matters the receiving corps he had to work with

I hope he gets another crack at it, purely for Steve's sake
    I still think he's a HOF candidate
    he might not get in his first shot at it
    but, if he's the best QB in a weak class he might get in

makes you wonder though if he wins a Bowl (and plays a few more years) in Baltimore if he'd go in a Raven
  2. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    I actively collected them both up until '99
    Steve actually got me interested in collecting football for the first time , until then I hadn't really collected any sports memorabilia since the 80's
    so I had a good time collecting them both.

Eddie was one of the best in the game, and his gear was pretty reasonable ; he was showing every indication that he was going to be " one of those guys ", so I started collecting him too. He had some nice looking cards (for '96 standards)

I ended up with quite a collection of their early years. It's kinda trippy to look through pages of McNair cards that say Houston on them. I even have a few cards of him wearing Vikings uni's. even those Tennessee Oiler cards could have a nostalgic niche some day.

I've stopped collecting for now, thought about getting back into it to collect Vince. but the cost of collecting now and our current state of affairs brings me pause
    I guess I'd be more up for it, if I actually sold off the cards of players I wasn't actively collecting and makes some money.
    Before I stopped, I also went on a rampage for Montana / Rice / Elway / Marino rookies :) I like the older stuff. The new stuff's nice too, but damn the costs of collecting it
  3. Yvette Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    I've been told the players don't go in with a team.

By the way, I'm still a #9 fan too.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,360
    Lets be real here

Superbowl or not, he isn't playing good. He had one good drive.
  4. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    He came through in the clutch. Classic McNair...
  5. MsTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Only when it mattered!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,360
    doesnt make him a HOF'er
  6. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    Gunny you're such a hater :ha:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,360
    i still love the guy, but he isn't playing any better then he did here last season.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,470
    What Gunny said.

Love ya, Steve, but you're wearing purple.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.