It's Started: J. Maclin ACL tear

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Jul 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

The Broncos may be in the market for some offensive line help.

As reported earlier, center Dan Koppen had to be carted off the field with an injury to his leg during Sunday’s practice. Koppen was taken for an MRI right after getting hurt and Jeff Legwold of the Denver Post reports that Koppen tore his ACL.

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

A day after losing starting tight end Dennis Pitta, Baltimore added veteran tight end Visanthe Shiancoe.The Ravens announced on Sunday afternoon that Shiancoe has agreed to a one-year contract.

Even adding Shiancoe i still don't see the Ravens doing much on offense.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pitta seems like a decent human and the current Ravens aside from Suggs seem like good guys, but I do enjoy watching them crash and burn.

And I hope my username comes to fruition over the next decade. That Flacco contract helps immensely. I want to see 4-12 this season and I don't think that's so far out of the question because I consider them the 3rd best team in that division behind the Bengals and Steelers... Plus the Browns should be significantly better.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

Browns are in a similar situation as the Titans IMO. Their main concern is at QB and WR... Everything else is pretty good for the most part.

And they have an entire new coaching staff.

6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I think our WRs will be fine. The only two spots I'm worried about is QB and our ability to get pressure. If Locker plays well and we get good pressure, we're winning 10 games. Everyone else will do their jobs, no worries. The Browns are worth a watch this season.

We got a lot of depth at O-line, why not trade someone over to Denver? Always nice to pick up a pick or a good player. Schwenke is the clear starter of the future, with Turner and Velasco neck and neck for the day one job.

7. RavensShallBurn

I said "their" problem... Not ours. Yes, we'll be fine at WR. That's one of our strengths.

My point was that they're probably in the most similar situation to us out of all teams.

8. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

The thought of the Doo-Doo Browns being good again... ugh. I'll try not to think about that too much lol. Hopefully they manage to mess it all up like they always do :thumbsup:

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We are actually deep enough (as of right now anyway) we wouldn't be hurt to bad by trading Washington.

The Eagles could use him and the Sea Birds also have issues with Harvin and his hip.

I really think Webster would trade Washington if the price was right and we did lose a 3rd getting Hunter. Not sure we get the 3rd back for Washington but maybe a 4th.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I think we would be alright to trade Washington but I just don't see it happening. Maybe the ravens would trade for him, but I couldn't see much more than a 4th or maybe even a 5th. Not sure that's good return for him considering he could really make a splash for us this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar