It's rally time.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jedimasterbyrd, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3gtitan

3gtitan returning video tapes

I am completely loyal to this team, have put up with a lot of crap for this team ( especially since I live in San Diego), have and will always love and defend this team and will continue to do so until the day I die. But our pass defense is completely unacceptable this year, and THIS team, THIS year does not have a rally in them...period!! Look at the remaining schedule....colts 2x, pats, cards, not to mention the jags and cows again.....anyone with a passing attack is going to eat us alive. How many big plays are we giving up on average PER GAME THIS YEAR so far?? Every game we have been torched. Garrard throwing for even 200 yds before this game was unheard of, and today he looked supernatural....300 yds, 3 TD's and 0 picks....sorry my friends not this year. I have drank the cool aid (usually on a yearly basis) but I have put down the cup this year. Dont get me wrong.....I will NEVER give up on them, never not cheer for them, never talk bad or boo them, I will continue to defend them every week against the idiot fans wearing bolts on their heads( like the last 4)...but no more rally time talk....lets get ONE first....and then go from there.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar