It's rally time.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jedimasterbyrd, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tex-titan

tex-titan Camp Fodder

No, lets leave KC in because I am sure next game he will throw for 5 TD's.

Classic denial, just ignore it and maybe it will go away.

Or better yet, we are really good and we are just having some bad luck, it's not our fault we are really a great team.

WE WERE 13-3 LAST YEAR !!! WE ARE UNBEATABLE !!!

2. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Until further notice the Colts game next week is our Superbowl. Then we can focus on the hot streak that gets us into playoff contention. This team seems to have forgotten how good they can be. I see no confidence or swagger out there. We lost the first quarter of the season, lets see how we do the rest of this long season.

I believe. I think.

3. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

The Colts will beat us 56-3.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

c'mon man, stop talking about playoffs. we should be talking about trying to get 1 win. after watching the Colts and Pats today we are going 0-6 easy. we going to come out and play the same exact way next week.

we are done for when coaches are the problem and the owners dont care. we just have to sit and wait for a new era.

5. BigHerm

BigHerm wooooooooo wooooooooo

i hope something changes, what needs to change the most is the DBs playing more disciplined. They are getting beat so much they may need a white knight to help them out.

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I feel like a Texans fan, please can we at least get 8-8!!!!!!!

7. jessestylex

they playing pretty much same as they did last year, Haynesworth made our secondary look good, Haynesworth demanded double teams and made KVB look good. Haynesworth and the players he made better forced QB's to throw bad passes and Cortland and Griffin got rewarded for it with INT's.

Our problem is simple, we miss Haynesworth, we miss Schwartz and Collins isnt living up to what he did last year.

And now cause we have those problems Fisher doesn't know what to do. And now that we are 0-4 our players have given up. it's a domino effect and it's going to keep going.

Theres no hope left. you wont see a spark in this team until week 12 when the league has forgotten us and nobody no longer cares if we win or lose. then we might have some players thats tired of the BS and just wants to play.

8. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

Living up to what?? he didn't really do much last year, except didn't turn the ball over as much. He was on cruz control while Chris, Lendale, and the Defense was pretty much making this team win. Now that we don't have those we are seeing Collins True colors.

9. jessestylex

the average fan doesnt know thats what made collins look good, so i just say collins isnt what he was.

Collins is a game manager , not a play maker that can find ways to win.

10. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

Yeah I figured what you were saying, but I wanted to get that out there so fans on this board could understand that. I don't mean any disrespect though with that post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar