It's rally time.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jedimasterbyrd, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Ok 0-4 is something none of us would've guessed. This team has MULTIPLE problem not just QB play, let's not turn this into QB debate. Frankly Peyton Manning would struggle winning with a porous D like we seem to have.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is it's now time to see who the real Titans fans are. It's ok to be upset and disgusted by this years performance, but demanding people's jobs are still too early. I myself was shocked today with what I saw. It's starting to feel like 2001 all over again. Even if this team goes 0-16 I'm still watching every play enjoying watching a team I love more than pretty much anything else in this world.

We have seen worse as Titans fans. Its time to see who sticks with this under performing team. Hopefully the 13-3 bandwagon fans are long gone. We have some of the best fans in the NFL. Lets prove that by staying classy and not freaking out to the extreme. So what? The Titans are not as good as we hoped, that does not make me hate them or any players.

Stop worrying about next year, there are 12 more games left people. Better days are ahead in Titan land. Let have a positive rational discussion about our teams multiple problems. Real fans don't panic, we weather the storm.

2. Jizzle

Jizzle Camp Fodder

Fire the defensive coordinator! Point blank!

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Our offense has had plenty of shots this year. And if by some divine miracle we were to make it to the playoffs. KC isn't getting any1 past the first round playing like this. Don't buy into the 284 passing yds. He sucked

4. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

well..i believe this season can still turn around..even if we only get 3-5 wins..and i dont believe we should be calling for jobs unless its cecil...i mean look at our defense...same people..yet we are getting passed on like its nothing...i dont know maybe im just angry because the titans have always been a defense first team but dangit i aint givin up on em...we can still do something with this season even if it isnt playoffs

5. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I think we are missing a DT, we all swore we wouldn't miss.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

The only way we have a respectable season without making the playoffs is doing an 06. But know one is gonna give us a spark. Not our "captain" KC, now Mawae, not Washington our supposed deep threat. The only guys i saw today that looked like they wanted to win was, mark jones, cj, britt, and kbull. Every1 else quit early.

7. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i'm not a ship jumper but this season is a joke so far. we are now sitting in week 4 and if you didnt know any better youd think they have used the exact same gameplan for all 4 games. when something doesnt work, YOU TRY SOMETHING ELSE, you don't sit here and try the same things over and over and over and over if they aren't working. which brings me to my favorite quote.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein, (attributed)
    US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)

8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Maybe, but we have the 2nd best rush defense. They were able to run because offense was on the field for 5 minutes and our d line got tired.

9. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

^um no our defense is not the same people. the most critical component, off of whom the entire defense flowed is not here anymore. so no, its not just cecil's fault. our defense clearly is not the same with albert gone and the margin for error is much smaller.

im not even thinking about playoffs anymore. i just want to see improvement, and see the team play well. and i want to see vince young under center sometime in the next few weeks. im not pinning all this on kerry by any means, but i've seen enough of him. we're not going to the playoffs and continuing to play him is a waste of time in my opinion unless the titans brass are convinced he will be the starting qb next year as well.

10. amy

amy Starter

But I don't think we have seen worse with as much talent as we have. That is what is distressing. We have great players that are not doing their jobs and it needs fixing. Now it is four games in and the problems seems to have not only not been addressed, but today was inarguably the worst game we've played. I certainly will not stop being a fan or watching the games, but being a realist, I am seeing faint writing on the wall. Hopefully, it will be erased before it can become well visible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar