Rumor its over...the prophet has spoken

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 520, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Another "expert" talking out his arse.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

First off when you mention the prophet (peace be unto him) you need to say "peace be unto him" after.

Now, the Titans are still likely to trade down. Just because a trade has not happened yet does not mean it will not. It is rare for draft trade downs to happen before the draft starts unless it is for the top pick.

Relax @520

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

i still have a lil hope for the trade down. but damn i feel like im drowning in a sea of mariota to the titans hype. im relaxed though. but my excitement for thrusday has crashed from sky high to o well. whatevs.

4. The Hammer

I prefer Winston myself. Too god to pass up and character concerns are no worse than roethlessberger.

Myself I would rather a trade with the jets or Washington to a trade with the Browns. With the fifth or sixth pick we still have a chance at cooper, white or even Williams.

5. The Hammer

be happy I cannot post YouTube videos right now or you would be getting "don't believe the hype" by public enemy.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Wraith

Wraith Starter

I see under 1% chance we take Mariota, IMO he is the better of the 2 QBs, but neither of them are 1st round guys to me, take Williams or Cooper if a trade isn't possible would be the smart move

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Allbright isn't a no body in the game unfortunately. He's got some solid sources. He's called many different things this last couple of years.

He also says we are firmly okay moving forward with Mett but the Mariota pick would be basically to FORCE a trade. He would be delt I believe.

Bens on point with a lot of things. His qb analytics record is rather impressive as well.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If Mariota isn't in our top 3, take someone who is (Williams, Cooper, whoever). We have our pick of pretty much everyone sans Winston (or Mariota)

We aren't that stupid that we based our top 3 thinking our pick would be 12, 19 or 20. And not even consider a top 3 at pick 2.

Secondly, if the Browns/Eagles/Rams/Skins/whoever really wanted Mariota, a trade will be worked out on the day, not before.

9. rekirts

rekirts Starter

not over buddy don't go hysterical yet lol.

but the guy is giving himself an out. we'll see.

I can understand Mariota or Williams or Fowler. Maybe even Cooper.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Under 1%? Really?

Even when you factor in all possibilities, there's at least a 25% chance of it happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar