Its official.. Titans hire Heimerdinger!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Excellent news now give "VY" a few high valuable targets on the wide out position and hopefuly, will be scoring more touchdows instead of field goals. But dont take me wrong guys am not taking anything form "Da man" Bironas :yes: .

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

By the way what up with Jim Schwartz status, is he going anywhere or what?

3. TitanPhoenix

TitanPhoenix Guest

Welcome Home Ding!

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

That really makes me nervous...especially since I haven't heard anything. Now I may be wrong, but all these 'interviews' he's had...if he was saying the right things and presenting himself as a viable head coaching candidate, wouldn't we have heard something by now? Maybe not...I don't know.

5. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

I was thinking maybe ATL would offering the job but, ya never know either way he wants to be a head coach somewhere someday so good luck to him, he did a pretty decent job this year for us.

6. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Im gonna go on a limb here, flame me all ya want...Ding will make Chris Henry into a 1000+ yard back...let the hate begin

7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

1000 in a career or in a season....

Just kidding...I hope you're right.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

...and apparently you can't read. I have never been a VY cheerleader, and I've given some criticism also; but what Hoge is doing is NOT player critique...it as an all-out assault that comes from something other than football experience.
    Hoge is, as you say, paid to give an opinion and not be a fanboy. However, we do exdpect that opinion to be reasonable, fair and somewhat factual. Hoge was making his attacks/accusations before VY ever played a pro game. I wonder what he had to say about Harrington? Dilfer? Stewart? Couch? etc.
    I understood it perfectly. Note that he didn't say that about McNair or Volek when they couldn't complete a pass in the scheme. The simple fact is that Chow can't coach the NFL.

But we can see what happens in the next three years, and then you can tell me how great Chow was and find some useless stat to make that claim yet which ignores about ten other variables. This isn't baseball, you know.

9. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Ha ha, a season, sorry i didnt clear that up.....n ya i tend to be a White hater, he just isnt an every down back to me at all. I think Henry is a poormans Maroney or atleast comparable to Michael Turner.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ok, prove that. Show me the clip.

Keeping in mind this is a guy who has received buckets of hate mail and people calling him a racist because he dared to doubt the great vince young.

Now you want vince to call a lawyer because hoge dared to draw some connection to vince's play and chow's firing. :rolleyes: Is that stupid or what?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar