Its official.. Titans hire Heimerdinger!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Here was my McNair progression

On Draft Day - My god, we got a great passer.
    After a couple of starts - Confirmed, we got a great passer here.
    After a couple of years - He will never complete a deep ball, ever.
    After a couple more years - He's a winner, always makes a play, but a below average thrower.
    After the MVP season - Wow. I never thought he could do this. Did we have him in the wrong offense all along, or what. He's damn MVP.
    At the end - He's no longer agressive down the field. Almost passive. Playing it safe.

I just wanted to go through my progression. Because Heimindingers fits into this equation. What influence he had, I do not know. I can only say that when we opened up the offense, McNair became who I thought he would be all along. I had very different expectations for Young tho'. I never saw him as the qb McNair was in College, and so I wonder if Heimindinger can tap into what I saw in College, which was a big play machine with his legs. Or if he really can turn any qb's into a passing god.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If Hoge is an analyst, anyone can be one too.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Hoge is an ANALyst alright...

I bet he watches tape of himself with Pittsburgh while constantly shouting out praises at his innate ability to "run the rock"...

what a joke

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Reminds me of what Young might go through his career. I really think dinger will help Young.

5. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

The only thing I can figure is that Hoge lost a bundle on the championship game between Texas and USC. This guy is looking for anything to justify his brand of stupidity. I pray that Vince will "be the sponge" with Dinger and prove this loser wrong once and for all.

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

for some reason ESPN thinks anyone who played the sport is automatically an expert :rolleyes:

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

fisher is still the HC and plays as conservative as anybody in all of football

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

except the four years dinger was coordinator.....

9. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

merril hoge is such a retard... 1st off you should keep your mouth shut if you have a name like merril hoge.. 2nd merril hoge sucks so bad he has been fired or demoted by networks countless times.. he used to be the main man for football at espn untill they relized he had taken to many hits in his playing days and his brain doesnt function right.. remember he retired because of concussions.. 3rd he's jeolouse of other players because his career was mediocure at best.. 3th again he his is retarded

10. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

i am so happy about dinger coming back home.. i cant wait to see what he can do with young.. can you imagine if chow were to take the hawaii job.. hawaii had one of the most explosive offenses last year.. i would love to see what happens thier.. i know colt brennan is gone but still that would be very very interesting..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar