It's Friday Afternoon, and the Jags Still Haven't Sold Out Their Monday Night Game!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/15/jaguars-2000-tickets-away-from-monday-night-sellout/

Seriously. They're saying that it will most likely sell out, but that's pathetic. Jag fans can complain that originally their stadium was too big, but it isn't like they took the tarps off for this game. This is their shot at the spotlight, and they could make a serious claim for the division title, and yet they still haven't sold it out by the end of the week of the game!

What's the longest that a Titans game has EVER gone before selling out? Two hours, maybe three? I understand that not all teams have that kind of economic support built in, but man, if your premiere games can't even sell out by the week of the game, that's sad.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Like I said a year ago; too many better Florida football teams for people to care at all about the Jags.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This isn't news. News is when they sell out a game.

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Well I'm going and I'm taking 6(from miami).So that means I got 7 tickets my dad(coming from TN)is taking 4 so thats 11 Titans fans.

I do hope it sells out because is better that way.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I tried to make last minute plans to go to this game because I have fall break this upcoming week, but most of my friends don't, so it's not going to happen.

You can find cheap tickets pretty easily for Jags games.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

15 minutes before kickoff you can get them well below face-value from scalpers just trying to unload them. I've done it many times there.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If only I didn't live 15 hours away...

8. RavensShallBurn

I'm like 10 hours away from Jacksonville, and I'm in Nashville.

It would take you at least 18 hours to get to Jacksonville... and that's only if you're on the southernmost part of Illinois.

10 hours isn't that bad, but I would likely drive right back. I would do it in a heartbeat if my friends weren't cheap or whipped by their girlfriends.

9. RavensShallBurn

I'll have to remember that.

Is this pretty much 100% guaranteed (that they'll be well below face-value). I would be a moron to drive a total of 20 hours and not see the game.

I'm not familiar with scalping.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We could car-pool.. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar