Its about Time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-goodell-specter&prov=ap&type=lgns

I know it was kinda fishy when they won those super bowls. I mean no team can be that good that great to win 3 super bowls in the modern era like they did. You don't go from 6th round pick to super bowl MVP just like that. This team cheated and think about how many games they did this stuff. Think of all the games they cost teams, divison games, super bowls. You can't go from have no name QB and no name receivers to go win super bowls just like that. Tom Brady is a good QB because anybody can be if they knew what defense the other team was in. I mean I could become Steve Young if I had tapes of other teams. Screw the Patriots. Their super bowl wins are TAINTED for ever. They are no Dynasty as far as I came concered and they can take their 3* super bowl wins and shove them down the toliet because they don't mean a thing right now.Think about it, if he started in 2000 and 2001 they won a super bowl. That there tells you how much good information they had on other teams. If it was so easy to win 3 super bowls in the modern era then the Dallas Cowboys would have 5 by now with all the pro bowl players they have.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The main thing was, they were the underdog in almost all those games. Oddly enough, when they finally weren't, they lose to the Giants lol.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think because I don't like Goodell, or the Patriots, I'm glad this is happening. I personally think Goodell did not disclose the truth because it was his hope to save the game from getting a bad image. He's been about image from day one. And I get that. I do. I totally get it. But he forgot that his league must answer to a higher power. And so his coverup, as I see it, is being exposed finally. It's too bad too. Cause he was close to doing the right thing. But still, he covered up the whole truth, and failed to go after the whole truth.

I don't know what to make of Brady. He has made some unbelievable throws. The accuracy is there. But honestly, I never thought he was good in college, and I didn't know how he became so good in the pros. I have to imagine he played clean all year tho', and really was that good. I doubt seriously they would have cheated more this year after being exposed.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They would have been favourite in all games except the first one against the Rams.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Goodell is inept. Ever had a Commissioner impeached?

6. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Tomfoolery!!! Sillyness!! HogWash!!!

The Pats are good. Quit Hating on them.

7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Bah...nothing will come of this....absolutely nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar