It might not be over yet

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Steelers just lost to the Raiders...now if the Pack can beat Baltimore tomorrow night, we're still in the thick of things (barely).

Very very very slim chance, but 4 in a row to end it might not be out of the equation especially since the next 3 are at home.

EDIT : Just saw that the Fins upset the Pats so that isnt good for us

2. pettso

pettso Starter

Playoffs are effectively done.

Jags are 7-5
    Broncos are 8-4
    Ravens are 6-6
    Jets are 6-6

We lose the tiebreaker against all of those teams.

Time to plan for next year.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It's over.

4. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Guess its time to put the positive thinking part of my brain to rest haha

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

All we can do is win out and see what happens.

6. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

While not mathematically eliminated, we are in need of many miracles now.

7. iQon

iQon Starter

Yeah, but Broncos, Jets, Dolphins and Jags win. So we need some 1-3 Decembers from a lot of teams.

I can see us passing the Jets and Dolphins. But I get that feeling Baltimore, Denver, and Jacksonville won't fall down for us that easy. Hope is alive, but we really needed that win today.

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

So we are 2 games back? would someone do the math what do we need to make it if we go 4-0
    who needs to win who needs to lose?
    I know is almost impossible but its just for fun.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

It's over, guys. That doesn't mean the team has nothing to play for, though. I'm looking forward to the continued development of Reliable Vince and I'm especially looking forward to seeing CJ break some single-season rushing records.

10. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

so well wind up with like the 10-15th pick? i think every CB is a reach where well be drafting.... this kinda sucks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar