Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

It looks like the Titans will draft Cutler

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,487
    "When talking to Titans general manager Floyd Reese, you could hear the excitement in his voice about the possibility of drafting and developing a young franchise quarterback. With the third overall pick in April's draft, and with the Texans likely to pick Reggie Bush, Tennessee will pick either Matt Leinart (Reese's preferred choice) or Vince Young — whichever QB isn't selected by the Saints. I asked Reese if the rising Jay Cutler was an option for the Titans. Reese, who has seen the quarterback's entire career at nearby Vanderbilt, flatly said no."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5356890
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,970
    hahahaha.
  2. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    It's a lock. Cutler will be a Titan... :ha:
  3. metal957 In"Vince"Able

Moolah:
    $0
    Thanks I used this in another forum with some guy that think we will get cutler no matter what
  4. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    Yeah, but there was a hesitation in there between flatly and no. ;) Give the dreamers some hope.
  5. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    I wouldn't put too much into that, either way. It would be dumb to rule out anything before the draft, unless you're absolutely sure you don't want to trade down at all.
  6. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    Smoke and mirrors, smoke and mirrors...:winker:
  7. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    i'm sorry, but honestly i find that halarious :ha:
  8. thnom Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Would the Titans rather have Cutler at 3 or trade down? Trade down. They're getting other teams to take notice so they're feeling what the titans will do. Apparently the dolphins wanna trade up- and if the dolphins think the titans are gonna take him at #3, thats the highest he'll go. So it may just be that the titans are playing the media.
  9. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    No matter what Reese says, there is NO WAY he's going to actually show his cards.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.