It is what it Is, lets go win some games.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We got the Freak back, we got Pro Bowler Alge Crumpler and we got a speedy RB which was hinted at a month ago. So lets not act surprised here.

Scouting shows there are still a lot of good WR's in the 3rd and fourth rounds, they just didnt get as much play times as the other big named kids.

We need to back our Team and go win 11-12 games next season. I have a feeling our Offence will be making a lot of Highlights next season.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

If we don't get Vince some targets, the only highlights we'll see are his interception returns for touchdowns.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

The draft isnt over, and i think VY will be ok with Gage and Crumpler. I think Gage will improve each year. These guys just have to learn to play together and get on the same page. our biggest problem is releasing or losing WR's each season, we need to pick our guys and stay with them in order to get better.

We need to land a fast WR tomo and stick with him to go along with Gage etc.. we need to keep our main guys and let them grow on each other like family. Look at the Colts for Example they have stuck together for years and now they play like clock work on the field.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

i like your optimism and you're right "it is what it is"

I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm real excited to see what CJ has to offer.

5. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

Yup... Me too Yossarrian. Chris Johnson is a playmaker. He makes people miss, and will be a headache for linebackers or corners who have to matchup against him when he lines up in the slot.

Most have seen this. But I think this is warrented.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XhUhLtAC_Ok&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XhUhLtAC_Ok&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That run at the minute mark sure looked between the tackles.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So why'll Chris Johnson has a good season we'll still lose because no one can catch the ball. Their's always our defense though. Here's the thing about Defense's though. You can never predict how they'll play.

8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

You can never predict how unproven WR's will catch the ball either. Or, predict someone to be a bust for that matter.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Did I say Johnson was a bust? He's a reach but not a bust.

10. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

He was a reach by your logic. My logic says he wouldn't have made into the 2nd round. Who's right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar