It ends today.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CollinsQB, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I think the "Headline" thread (more Conspiracy Theory BS) was worse, but this is up there.

You know, I am an optimist, and I was truly hoping that the Titans would come out and act like we were still in a playoff race, but we did not. Ok, we did show that rigor had not set in later in the game, but face it, we are cooked. I do not care that the Colts lost (well actually, that did help soften the blow....always like to see Peyton dancing both during and after games), because they will likely come out and embarrass us on National TV this Thursday.

I will be watching, assuming NFL Network is on at the hotel I am in, but I am not blindly optimistic here.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

my fantasy team is 3-0 and alone in first place - and no I don't care that much

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The most important pieces to this team right now are these:

T-Rac- His enthusium is equaled to mosts blind homerism, I bet he is thankful no one knows who he is.

The Cheerleaders- Giving all those poor souls attending the game something interesting to watch.

and Mike Kieth, my personal favorite, thanks to him, I can carry on doing more important things throughout the day, such as comparing active ingredients in laundry detergent, without having to see such eyesores.

Honorable mention to the bench, the poor O would be so tired if they had to stand all game.

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Nothing's over until we decide it is!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8lT1o0sDwI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8lT1o0sDwI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

5. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Step 1 - Go way out on a limb.
    Step 2- Jump up and down to test limb.

6. murrykline

murrykline Starter

3-0 in week 13???? You must be the only one in that dumb league.

If you put salt on your paste, it is just salty paste genious.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Urban Dictionary time:

Genious:

It is often the case that idiots describe themselves as 'genious' but are ironically ignorant to the fact that the word is spelt 'genius' - much to the amusement of us intelligent people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar