It could be worse

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

By that logic, who cares we lost to the Texans, they don't have a ring?

2. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

i will root for them, im saying someone like st louis, miami, denver, kansas city, or redskins could get luck over the colts. We should tank one game agianst them so we dont get screwed for the next 15 years. the chance of us making playoffs this year is slim. the texans handled us, we are 0-2 vs division, we are not good. we are 3 years away from being a better football team. titans fans stop fooling yourselves. be realistic. our best player sucks

3. CaptainQuick

CaptainQuick Starter

At least our defense is better than the colts..we only gave up 518. Not sure how many first downs we gave up. I lost count after 26. I started thinking we would lose to the Colts after the Pittsburgh game. I really think the same scenario as last year is about to happen. win a couple of games before the bye week then BOOM...lose every other game..

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yet they were EXPECTED to get blown out.

We should have won.

So how in the world is their loss worse?

They are competing for nothing.

We had the chance to take 1st in this division... nothing makes their loss worse. Not even close.

5. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Fisher was 126-98 with the Tennessee Oilers/Titans. Same winning % as Dungy with the Bucs.

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I'd like to see Fisher's winning percentage after a bye...anyone want to do the work for me?

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Luck isn't a sure thing. It takes a Peyton Manning-level QB to make this team work. It's far from a sure thing that Andrew Luck is anywhere near that caliber.

8. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

every other game would put us at 8-8, we are not an 8-8 team, we are far worse

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We apparently now hold second place for worst whipping. (59-0) At least the Colts were able to score.

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I think we'ere still worse. The difference in that game was ONLY 55.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar