It Could Be Worse, Regarding The Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GrandMajesty1, Jul 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandMajesty1

GrandMajesty1 Special Teams Standout

As I mentioned in a reply to a previous response to TV and Radio personalities commenting about the Tennessee Titans and just "how bad we are" in overall franchise health and management...here's "my" response...

It it's simplest form of sports analytical talk, the Tennessee Titans/Houston Oilers have always been known as a "small market team", as many of you know....with that said, from 1990-2011, the Oilers/Titans have gone (194-158), going (under .500) ONLY 6 seasons, with 10 Playoff Appearances, 4 Division Championships, 1 AFC Conference Title and a Superbowl Appearance....they have not been under .500 for more than (2) seasons, before returning to either the playoffs or a winning record....

There are many other teams who are far, far worse than this franchise, and it's only a matter of time that the Tennessee Titans return to a Superbowl....sports radio and TV personalities will always tend to follow the sexier, more recognized teams and players, and always make a mistake or two, trying to talk about the Titans with their "lack" of knowledge of the team overall...makes you wonder just why they get "paid" the way they do....

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GrandMajesty1

GrandMajesty1 Special Teams Standout

I'm sorry....(5) Division Championships....but who is really counting these days....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar