Israel Idonije Visits

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

This would be such a great signing! Not counting Ayers at DE, the depth is paper thin in the form of Solomon/Edwards. I'm not even gonna count Wynn/Dawson/Gibson. Pitoitua may play DE as well, which we would be an upgrade over Solomon.

But still, PLEASE sign up Idonije!!

I'm concerned that CB Jason Allen & OT Eric Winston also visited though -- maybe this is just 'due dilligence'

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well, I wanted a day 2 DE to be drafted. :cool:

I want this guy though. He seems like a much better fit than either Abraham or Freeney.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I would approve of this move. Our line is gonna be big.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've been told by some Bears fans that he's a great player if the price is right, so I'm all for this... as long as we don't overpay.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He was rated pretty highly by writers and scouts coming into FA, I'm a bit surprised he's still available.

6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I'd take it, one of the final pieces to the puzzle!

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Betsy wants him here too huh???

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

F it. Let's just sign him and Abraham and have a more active rotation. We'd go from horrible depth to great depth in no time.

Abraham isn't expecting to be an every down player at this point in his career anyways.

9. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

He wants too much money, but it shows you that WE still are in need of a DE. Hard to say how good the guy is with playing on the other side of Peppers, but he is better than what we have so sign him and the corner that visited today as well

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

We got one. He slipped to the 5th. I want Idonije, too. DE would be a strength with him added to the mix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar