Isn't it refreshing?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanium, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

To have solid individuals like Vince Young and Steve McNair on this team?

After reading about all of the Pac "waa waa" man crudola, it's refreshing to read an article about a young man (V.Y.) who is excited about coming to Tennessee, who just wants to gain respect of his teammates by EARNING it and making an impact on this team and community.

Then you have Steve McNair who could have easily pulled a Brett Favre and spouted off in the media about the way he was treated at the Training Facility, but we haven't heard one negative comment come out of his mouth. As a matter of fact, can anyone ever remember a time where Steve McNair said anything negative about this organization or how he has been treated by the media? I don't think so.

I would hate like heck if Steve McNair wore purple and black this season, but I will always respect the man.

2. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I agree with you 100 percent. Mac has been classy through this whole problem and I like what I'm hearing from Vince.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar