Isn't It About Time Pac?...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

1. Either a Pac Hater and/or a Rey-Rey fan.

2. Doesn't watch Titans games this season.

I'm not even going to address this silly post. I guess you could attempt to give evidence on why Jones isn't playing well, but I'd just laugh and roll my eyes, because I haven't seen him play worse than anyone else on our defense. Besides, TJ broke down my opinions nicely.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yeah but some people don't want to hear your opinion. They think you are a hater because you don't agree with them and you have the nerve to express your opinion :whoop:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hey i'm a Rey fan and a Pac fan.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

expressing an opinion is fine, when it is logical and at least makes a little sense. to say pacman hasnt played well is just dumb. i think he has been the second best guy on the defense this year behind hope.

when other teams start scheming on how to stay away from someone, that's when you know they're playing well. if you want to go ahead and tell me that teams with WRs like santana moss, marvin harrison and terrell ownes dont want to get them the ball every chance they can, then you're a joke.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what about Bulluck?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yes, IMO better than bulluck.

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

By the end of the year, the most important guy on the D will be Robaire Smith. On the O, Travis Henry. Mark my words. I have powers the magic 8 ball can only dream of.

You run the ball and stop the run, you win.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

You're only a hater when you express no viable or logical evidence to support your opinion. This is also known as an idiot.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

people on here throw hater around like it is a ball. They think that will make you change your mind :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar