Is Vince injury prone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I find myself holding my breath every time Vince breaks free for a run because it seems like he pulls up hurt half the time. This was a big problem a few years ago and it's cropping up as a problem again this year. It seems like he is constantly dealing with hamstring/quad strains. Someone needs to tell him he's allowed to stretch before the game.

Vince is way less effective when he can't rush. When he was constantly dealing with quad issues a few seasons ago, he stopped even thinking about rushing and that's when his effectiveness really took a nosedive.

2. humpy

humpy Camp Fodder

He is not injury prone. What you are experiencing is called reality. Without his legs, he is a below average QB. That is exactly why a majority of the fans don't care for him. His only real threat is to run. Contain him or take out his legs and you get the true VY.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

here we go :rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Epic fail post.

5. TorontoTitanFan

I don't want to talk about what Vince is or isn't in terms of his ability as a QB. God knows we have beaten that to death. Please go elsewhere to post that stuff.

The only discussion I am interested in is about his legs and if there is something physically wrong with them (and the ramifications of that).

6. TorontoTitanFan

Did he have problems like this at Texas?

7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Yep...here we go again. His legs beat the Cardinals right? He uses his legs to make his passing game better, but it sure as hell is all he has. I get so tired of hearing this crap.

8. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Appears to me that half the QBs in the NFL are injury prone.

9. TorontoTitanFan

Um... can you name one other QB in the league who is constantly pulling up lame after runs? No one is even touching Vince on these plays, yet he is still getting hurt. That worries me.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There wasn't a knock on him for being injured a lot. In fact I don't think he missed any games in the last 2 seasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar