Is UCLA serious about winning football games?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Okay so looks like Jim Mora Jr. is either losing his mind, or desperate for attention. According to Yahoo Sports, the coach at UCLA Jim Mora Jr. has offered a sophomore DB a scholarship. But not just any 16 year old, it's Snoop Doggs son Cordell Broadus.

Maybe things have changed, but I didn't realize college teams could even talk to sophomores, they couldn't when I was in high school.

But not only is UCLA looking to attracted Snoop Dogg Jr., but is also bringing in P. Diddy Jr.

If one thing is for sure, its that by 2015 they could one hell of an after party (assuming these celebrity kids can ball).

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/snoop-dogg-son-cordell-broadus-lands-football-scholarship-180530922.html

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

From what I've read Diddy's kid can actually play. But when you're UCLA and you're competing with USC for the same recruits you need something to get your name out there. When was the last time UCLA was relevant in football?

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Kiffin got some 14 year old to commit to USC last year.

Don't ask me how/why... but it happened.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

2005?

I guess Mora wants to start his tenure at UCLA off with a boom.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

its not the boom you have to look out for its the smoke.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Guarantee they both suck.

I HATE Snoop Dogg... I don't mind P.Diddy in terms of a person (loved him in Get Him to the Greek), but both of their music sucks big ole balls. And I just hate Snoop as a person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar