Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Is UCLA serious about winning football games?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 26, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,474
    Okay so looks like Jim Mora Jr. is either losing his mind, or desperate for attention. According to Yahoo Sports, the coach at UCLA Jim Mora Jr. has offered a sophomore DB a scholarship. But not just any 16 year old, it's Snoop Doggs son Cordell Broadus.

Maybe things have changed, but I didn't realize college teams could even talk to sophomores, they couldn't when I was in high school.

But not only is UCLA looking to attracted Snoop Dogg Jr., but is also bringing in P. Diddy Jr.

If one thing is for sure, its that by 2015 they could one hell of an after party (assuming these celebrity kids can ball).

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/snoop-dogg-son-cordell-broadus-lands-football-scholarship-180530922.html
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,007
    From what I've read Diddy's kid can actually play. But when you're UCLA and you're competing with USC for the same recruits you need something to get your name out there. When was the last time UCLA was relevant in football?
  3. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $7,915
    Kiffin got some 14 year old to commit to USC last year.

Don't ask me how/why... but it happened.
  4. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,474
    2005?

I guess Mora wants to start his tenure at UCLA off with a boom.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $457
    its not the boom you have to look out for its the smoke.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,052
    Guarantee they both suck.

I HATE Snoop Dogg... I don't mind P.Diddy in terms of a person (loved him in Get Him to the Greek), but both of their music sucks big ole balls. And I just hate Snoop as a person.