Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Is this the year we beat the Chargers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. tnfan47 Let's Get It

McNair
    Moolah:
    $530
    I agree. I thought the play calling was totally different once we got in the lead. Seemed like he was running an offense as if we were up by 4 TD's except moving the chains part.
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,230
    I think we win this game 30-21..

I like our chances better with the Chargers at home than I did with the Texans on the road. I think we go up 14-0 very fast and the Chargers get back in it by the half.

Just have to hope that the offense can sustain drives and least put our D in better situations than they have in the past 2 weeks.
  3. tnfan47 Let's Get It

McNair
    Moolah:
    $530
    We can't have rivers get on fire and build his confidence. Would like to see Zach Brown come off clear and smack rivers right in the chest. I would say mouth, but that would be a 15 yard penalty.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,797
    [IMG]

We need to hit him so hard that he wants to puke!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,341
    Man we really need to win this one to get our team to that level we think we can reach. If we wanna be a playoff team, these are the games you gotta win. Home openers vs teams that will contend us for wild card spots. Must win.

I feel like we're the better overall team and the energy of the home opener should power us to victory.

Hope this isn't a let down game.

Jake is due for a coming out party. This Chargers D is awful, I want a Lions-esque game from Jake!
  6. Chronos Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,137
    We need to hit him so hard I puke just seeing it.
    CJtheBeast and Dman high five this.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $47,989
    This is a game you have to win if you want to compete for the playoffs. No excuses.

If we can't beat them this year, we never will.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $355
    We will win this game if we force them to punt on their first drive and we score first. Get under his skin first and get him pissy.
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,324
    I got 500 moolah betting TJ that this isn't the year.
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,797
    in the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger " NO Chargers NO!!!!!"