Is this new Jones news???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It's new to me, didn't hear about that "incident" before.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yet another shining example of what a ****tard Pacman is. :doh:

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

This guy seriosuly has a problem. I mean does he honestly not think at all? How with all of the press he has right now does he go out of his house in a car that he has pulled the plates and changed them on? No insurance?

It is like he is in that movie Bruster's Millions and he has to go to jail by a certain time to get some huge bonus. I just do not get it!

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Was he really dumb enough to think that if he switched plates on his orange Lambourgini no one would ever know???

:drool:

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

No we've known for a long time that not only is Pacman not the brightest light bulb, he's quite possibly the dimmest.

The incident hasn't been posted here before though.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I am sick and tired of these fing Pacman stories. Chain the kid up to a pole.

8. ONUV

ONUV Starter

he can't even follow simple traffic laws

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You jackasses better check your own plates and proof of insurance. I'll bet half you that are beachin have insurance cards that are expired.

A traffic violation/citation- nationally newsworthy? I think not. This is modern day yellow journalism at its worst. Scratch that last statemtnt- it's not even entertaining yellow journalism.

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Most people have up to date info. Maybe you dodge the law but in CA no reg and your car gets impounded. You get the bill months before they are due. It makes no sense not to have up to date tags. It sticks out like a sour thumb on the back of your car.

Also you seem to glaze over the most important part. He changed his plates. That is not just letting a bill slide or not sticking the tag on the back that is actually taking action to fool the law.

It is news worthy because it shows a reoccuring and continues disrespect for the law. Common sense says keep your nose out of trouble and he keeps finding it any way he can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar