"Is there a 'Titans Nation'?"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. topcat986

topcat986 Starter

I am Titans Nation and stop the crap on picture I loved the Oiler's, felt all the hurt of Renfro miss call td and my favorite player was Earl Cambell. The Team moved but my allegiance folled. I own jerseys of every team because I admire great players so to those who doubt my Titan loyalty grow up.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

There is...sort of the Liechtenstein of NFL fan bases.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Titansreport(formerly titanscentral) is very good and the only other viable site. Many posters here post on both.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

After we win a couple of super bowls there will be plenty of bandwagon fans. Occasionally i'll run into a Ravens fan with no ties to Baltimore at all.

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I hope you run into them with a truck. LOL

6. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I'm a diehard Titans fan with no connection to Tennessee. Just because you're not from the state doesn't mean you're a bandwagoner. Some people just pick a team early on and stick with it through the thick and thin. I always hated the Packers, so I picked a different team. Just so happens they were in the superbowl that year. Believe me, if I was a bandwagoner I definitely wouldn't pick the Titans. I have hope for the future though.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Little bit off topic but the Jags wouldnt last in LA. LA needs a winning team to move there.

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

It is good to see fans from different places.I know i've seen fans from as far as places like England and Australia.Just from being on forums i've seen a few from Indiana,Wisconsin,New York,Maryland,Connecticut,Washington,etc.

9. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

LOL, why dont you just use a pic of you wearing a Titans OR Oiler player when you are on a TITANS FORUM!!!! You have that option. If you don't want crap, change the pic. Its not that hard. Save the Pats or whoever pic for those websites.

10. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

That's me as well. Once my dad retired from the AF and we settled in Sacramento, I choose the oilers/titans to follow ( I always liked them growing up when I could see games). Been that way ever since in 89. Sucked being one of few in norcal, but it is what it is. Titans are my team and will be my team regardless of records.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar