Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Is the Jake vs Matt debate finally over?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mud, Nov 12, 2012.

?

Is the QB Debate finally over (Jake over Matt)

Yes 35 vote(s) 92.1%
No 3 vote(s) 7.9%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. mud Locker Fan Boy

Locker
    Moolah:
    $46
    Just wondering if the Jake vs Matt debate is finally done for good, or is everyone going to panic of Jake has a bad game or two?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Anyone who can fall flat on his face, get up and scramble 25 yards gets my vote.
  2. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    Jake Locker is our starting quarterback. Hasselbeck can be effective, but he's our relief guy.
  3. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    I'm ready to see the rest of the season. He's gonna go up against some great QB's and will get to go head to head with Rodgers, Schaub, and Luck. Who knows, he might out play them.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,573
    Locker is the quarterback now and going into the long term future.Hasselbeck can have the backup position.
  4. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    I wasn't aware that there was a debate. Locker is our starter and Hasselbeck is our back up who played decently for a few games.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,274
    That pretty much says it. We have a green starter and a solid experienced backup--who is better than several starters in this league. We are fortunate that QB is one area we do not have to stress too much about.
  6. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $750
    Jake has a future in football, hass has a future in foosball. When crap goes wrong, Jake looks for ways to make lemonade. hass looks for a checkdown. Jake is on the assendency, hass is on the decline. No Comparrison.

And for what it's worth, I believe that Jakes upside is much higher than hass's ever was.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    No debate, IMO. But I think there will be some growing pains. There's no better time than the present to get those behind him.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  7. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    if i remember correctly..the debate a few weeks ago was that Hess was winning games (steelers and bills) and jake only won the lions game for us...
    however, that changed when the refs screwed us against indy and then got raped by cutler's 'stache
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    Matt makes those throws that Locker could not yesterday. He was overthrowing everyone but it just seems to get overlooked because he is the young guy. Matt is the better QB at this point. Lets just hope that Locker can mature into a Cutler/Flacco type.