Is Rob Bironas just another kicker now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Good lord, really? He has been the most consistant kicker in the league over his tenure here, and one bad game and this is the post.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Vanderjagt was one of the greats, too. He dropped off the radar because one bad game blew his confidence. Never was the same.

I hope bironas had his last bad game today. He had been great, but he deserves getting ripped on for sucking as bad as anyone else.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

just a bad game, no big deal

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Idk guys. I think there's more to it than just a bad game. I doubt he stinks it up this bad again, but it does worry me a bit. Of course, he had a terrible game against the Steelers in the opener 3 years ago. That one didn't seem to matter.

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Its not April 1st.

He was injured today.

6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

great thread...

7. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

he hit 20 in a row coming into today and then was playing with an injured leg.

this thread is all kinds of knee jerk.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yea, I'd relax with this thread. It's one bad game. I still have faith in Bironas.

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

He injuried his left ankle on a kickoff (slipped and twisted the ankle), they showed it in replay. Problems with the supporting leg can really impact the kick.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I did see that, but the way he kicks it always looks like that.

I believe he was hurt, not like him to miss 2 field goals for no reason, he's usually clutch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar