Is Pacman the best?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SupDawg, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Oh, the INTs aren't there. I see. Good point... not

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

First of all, he didn't get burned. I run faster than Marvin Harrison. His route running is uncoverable, that's more like it. What's funnier is that Pac was on Wayne all day, what was he doing covering on that play? Remember that LT switched over on that play too cuz Hope (who was playing MH's side all afternoon), was temporarily out when that play happened...

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Uh, nah, that's not it. He simpily wasn't a shut-down corner like they were, and no-where near as dynamic. I watched Champ Baily his entire career with the Skins, seeing as I'm in that area; he was, and still is, the definition of a shut-down corner. Same with Deion. Just because you like Jones (as I do), doesn't put them on their level. Sorry to burst your bubble. Like I said, at this point he's a good corner with great ability.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

No, he was burned. Take off those Homer-Glasses for a second.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Thank goodness someone else around here has open eyes.

I completely agree with kamikaz.

6. Hes nearing the elite. I think thats for sure. But I wouldn't rank him behind Champ just yet.

Infact. Some believe that Terrance Newman has passed Champ up this year.

So I would rank them as

1. Newman
    2. Champ.
    3. Pac
    4. DeAngelo Hall- Who is starting to really fall off the earth.

7. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

I'm not sure if I should take this serious. Barber, McAlister, Hall, Mathis, Sheppard just to name a few. Jones is developing into a graet corner... but #2 in the league, mmm no.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No, he got burnt. If you can watch the reply. Pacman was following him, bit on a Manning head fake and Marvin was running a simple streak.
    Pac was on the side because he and Reynaldo take one side of the field each, not one player.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

You obviously have no concept of what a "Cover 2" is. Read up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar