Is Pacman the best?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SupDawg, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I'm serious guys. I think Pac is top 5 for sure. I also agree that PD and INTs are not indicative of prowess. The only play the whole year that I remember Pac getting beat (and it being his responsibility), is Terry Glenn.

It seems like the only QB stupid enough to throw to Pac was Eli.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Uh, because he hasn't done what they did...

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

1. Strongly Agree
    2. Somewhat Agree
    3. Not Sure
    4. Somewhat Disagree
    5. Strongly Disagree

explain : I want to put him in the Top 10, and I'd also like for his worth to be gauged not by how many turnovers he caused, but by how many scores / big plays were as a result of his own

Comments : Pac is coming around. I think the benching sent him a message and it looks to me that since then he is telling us he heard it.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I liked that pacman got upset and hit his palms on the grass after marvin harrison made that catch while he was on his tail. That shows his high level of competitiveness and how he wants to be better than the WR he's defending.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think he was more pissed at thompson than anything. pac had short and thompson had deep.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yeh but Pacman has to spend half his time watching what Lamont is doing wrong :ha:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no, pac was just burned on that.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm glad he shows emotion when he messes up, and he's learning to deal with his mistakes better. He's improved a lot from last year. Give him another season and I might agree that he's a top corner. Not yet though.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Pac is really a value. If all he did was shut people down he would be worth the money, the fact he can return punts and kickoffs with success is just gravy. Then a few plays on offense and you have dessert. If he can keep himself out of trouble we have a solid player.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:thumb:
    I agree. I like the many weapons he has become.
    Lets hope he can stay out of trouble. It would be a shame to see him suspended or be benched for being immature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar