Is Pacman the best?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SupDawg, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

This guy has been unbelievable this season. How good is he really? The only CB that is better is Bailey. Is he already the #2 cover corner in the league?

Pac came out as a Jr. I often forget that.

Discuss...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Gunny is the best.

[​IMG]

thank you Starkiller

3. titanfan53

titanfan53 put me in coach

i think he is starting to become one of the best corners in the league..for his size he plays much much bigger...very physical, very fast to cover ground and is becoming alot better at open field tackles..in the game against houston i think he even had a sack on carr.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He's a good corner, I don't think we have much evidence to say he's one of the best. Not many INTs, not many PD, and I don't think people are avoiding throwing at him yet. We've seen a lot of improvement in him, but I don't think he's there yet. Maybe next year if he puts together a solid full season.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

A little addition, four teams have TWO corners that have more Ints than Pac (NYJ, Minn, Chi, Oak). Pac isn't even close to the top 40 in PD. 4 AFC corners have at least within 1 PD of have twice as many as Pac.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

yeah the best on our team..
    Will take more than 1 or 2 seasons to determine how good he is.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

difficult to say since he's not really being asked to play 'man' coverage. He's certainly the best corner to bcome out of the 05' draft. He has the potential to be one of the best.

I love his work ethic & on field attitude. Hopefully we've seen the last of his of field incidents.

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Well, with the way that we line up our corners on one side, Pac not getting thrown at can simply be contributed to a combination of offensive coordinators that aren't retarded and Pac being better than Rey Hill. Does that mean he's not one of the elite corners? Nope, but it also doesn't prove anything.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

yeah is amazin...

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

In a way i don't mind that he's been forced to play an incomopetent zone
    that just makes him better at read and react
    now,..... let him play press / man and he'd be gettin' all over passes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar