Is Pacman overrated?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan22, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan22

titansfan22 Guest

Last year Pacman Jones was all talk and no walk. Will he be better this year?

2. Yes, he will be better

3. he will be much better this year, if u read in the newspaper, if u live in tennessee, u will see that they have talked about pacman's progress as a player and a person quite a bit

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Maybe hanging out with a world-class guy like Vince was just what he needed. He's got the return thing down, he just needs to work on being a better corner.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think the key for Pacman is seeing how he deals with the setbacks. Last year, he clearly couldn't control himself when a penalty was called on him. If he can't control that stuff this season, he'll be a liability as he was at times last year.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I think he will be much better. I have not heard any negative comments about his progress at training camp. But i have hear positive comments like, "much more team oriented" and such.

I'm looking forward to see how good he really is this season. I predict 3 returns for TD's. Exactly 3. Mark my words.

7. I think his inexperience with the NFL and dealing with bad calls is what brought Pac down a bit. Hanging around good characters can only help make him into a great team player.

I hear he's gonna be primarily a PR this year, spending less time on KR, so I'd say 5 TD's.

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

We'll soon find out. Pac knows that he's standing on thin ice but he has managed to stay out of trouble which is exactly what he needed to do.
    Will he be better as a player? Sure he will. Mostly because of the above statements. With everything he had hanging over his head last year, and being a rookie, his plate was definately full!

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Well said.

10. The publicity over Vince Young has allowed Pac Man to do his own thing. He'll be better since the focus of the team is not on him. Pac Man has matured and he'll step up and deliver big this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar