Is Mariota stronger than JCB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

also better leverage.

2. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I don't know, I think Succop might have everyone beat :cigar:
    [​IMG]

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

That's like the two guys camping, and they hear a bear outside. One starts putting on his tennis shoes. The other guy says you can't outrun a bear. He says "all I have to do is outrun you".

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Wait a minute, putting in work away from the game and off the field? I thought the man didn't care about winning?

What's great to see is it hasn't effected his overall speed like it sometimes does to others.

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I don't think I read one post where anyone said he didn't want to win. Millions of people go to gyms each week. Not a big deal. He gets paid millions to stay in shape.

I think all his work is upper body. He still has skinny legs.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Big TT

Based on what?

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

My two eyes. Not saying he doesn't do leg reps, but he's not trying to bulk up IMO.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. Big TT

Try lasik....

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

20/30. Thanks for playing.

10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

A recent QB session in the weight room included a long list of explosive training routines: Power cleans, multi-grip bench training, leg step-ups for speed and other arm and back exercises.

“We ended the routine with ankle bands, having them go through a whole host of drills similar to what they go through on the field,” Watterson said. “Rubber bands around the ankles, driving their knees up as if they are running, pulling back the knee with a backpedal, lateral steps as if they are in their drops.”
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That doesn't appear to be making his legs bigger, but stronger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar