Is Kevin Curtis????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jones is our number 1 going into next year,whether you think so or not

2. B.Jones is super fast too, watch his TD against the Packers

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If we get Curtis and have a good draft we go to the playoffs.

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Curtis doesn't really put us into the playoffs.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

dude, chill.

I know Jones is the default #1 and I can't wait to see what he can do. But he isn't a proven #1 yet which was my point.

6. IMO hes more proven than Bennet was, he holds onto the ball much more, and him and vince have that connection like McNair and Mason did

7. That catch that Jones made against buffalo where he made a shoe string catch across his body in the freezing whether and ran for a TD was a catch that Bennett would of never made.After that i knew he was going to be a guy we could count on in clutch situations for years to come.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If you compare the stats of Curtis and Bennett in their career even though Bennett has better numbers you have to factor in what position on the deph chart they were.

9. kingkarolina

kingkarolina Guest

I dont see how you cannot like having this guy on our roster?! #1 or #2 WR, he has still shown more than the other WRs we have. This would be a heckuva puck up.

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I think Curtis would be an excellent upgrade over Wade. Equally I think Brandon Jones has the potential to be a superior #1 to Bennett. Those two could make more than an adequate pair with Givens the #3 and Roydell/Roby/Orr/Draft Pick/Other FA filling in the 4-5 holes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar