Is Kevin Curtis????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

hater :whiner:

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Curtis and roby...

Curtis might be one of the fasest WR in the game but it does not translate 100% to the field. Bennett was better at getting open down the field than curtis. His average ypc is 2 yards higher. Certainly the rams think bennett is the better guy.

All that said i think curtis is a nice fit for us and would be a nice signing for about $4M per. Hopefully a long term deal at least 4 years.

Speaking of a blazing fast WR who needs to translate that speed onto the field one courtney roby. I hope he can take his game up because roby and curtis are very similar in some ways.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Curtis is not an upgrade at all, how can you think that when we dont even know what he can do, i mean, its never like he started on the Rams

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Never started?

Actually he played a lot in 2005 when bruce was hurt and had an 800 yard year.

How many free agent WRs are available that would have started ahead of torry holt and issac bruce? None..

5. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

i think we have a good shot at him

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

well he has looked at a couple of teams so far and hasn't made up his mind.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:ha:

8. Some of you guys need to chill with the complainin.Curtis may not be a big name WR that hit the FA market but hes certainly is the most reliable and doesn't have hardly any negetivity that follows him like the others.Stallworth never made it through a full season,Bennett drops to many passes(Curtis only dropped 2 all season),Washington has been plagued by injuries, i could go on but the only flaw that Curtis has is that he was under the radar playing with Holt and Bruce respectively so his numbers suffered.But don't knock the guy untill he gets his chance to play on the other side of a #1

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

which we don't really have.

but as RollTide pointed out he had 800 starting across Holt (starting 9 games)

10. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Have some courteosy cuuurtis. Sign him, he is better than any WR on our team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar