Is Johnson making foes miss enough?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

Everyone has seen through your stale ass act bro. Please post next when you are sober. Thanks so much.

2. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

I miss the home run as much as everything but come on...the guy just can't win. When he tries to make everyone miss, he ends up with those -2 yard losses. Now he's getting those tough 4 yard gains that everyone wanted to see, instead of going backward 2/3's out of his runs.

It's working...what isn't broke, don't fix it.

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Fans are like women bro. They don't want one thing or another, they want both and thensome.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

CJ is a bum for $10/mil year.

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

CJ could be making $1 and still be a bum.

This offensive line is a ****ing joke too.

6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I couldn't tell.. we COMPLETELY ABANDONED THE RUN IN THE 2ND HALF.

If CJ doesn't get his act together, we might not pay him his 12 Million or whatever it is next year.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I can virtually guarantee that isn't going to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar