Is Jameis more like VY or Cam?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Oct 21, 2014.

?
  1. Cam Newton

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
  2. Vince Young

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

BTW, Mariota and a lot of spread QB's get a bad rap (usually deserving) for how many passes they throw short. I found this article regarding the 2013 season which had some surprising results. They tried to chart the distance of each throw (not catch and run) for completion percentage and to see what percentage of each distance a QB threw. So what's the % of throws behind the line of scrimmage? What's the percentage of throws 0-4yds...etc. then they charted the QB's completion percentage based on throws of that distance. lastly, they rebalance everyone's completion percentage if they all threw a standard % for each distance (based on each QB's completion % for each zone). I was very surprised where Mariota came out. BTW, since this is a 2013 article, it includes Mettenberger, Manziel, Manual, Bridgewater, etc.

http://www.footballstudyhall.com/20...pletion-percentages-collin-klein-matt-barkley

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I absolutely love that analysis. Did he do one for the following season?

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I don't think they have done one for this season as I couldn't find it, but I'd guess (hope) they will do one after the regular season ends but before the draft!!!

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I'd say many of mariotas yards come from his team of Olympic runners gettin mad yac

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Lol @ thread

"Which black guy is this black guy more like?"

Seriously though is Winston like one of those super functional retards for football?

Like a football savant.

He can't control much else he does but is the god damn rainman of the gridiron.

Just watch him play, it doesn't make sense. **** just works out for him.

Probably can't spell his name but can look at a playbook and memorize it instantly.

Back me up @Fry

**** must slow down for him on the field like he is in the damn Matrix

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

or he is on PCP, which is probably more likely

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

DMT

Spiritual baller

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I could see that, peyote or some ****

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

He probably takes his own date rape drug.

A special concoction of Ambien, Xanax, rohypnol and ketamine.

Girl wouldn't be able to say "no" for a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar