Is it weird to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

That there seems to be almost no reaction from the ownership or top brass to all this losing?

Is Ruston Webster just the most intimidating power holding dude on the planet that is a titans lifer? He's had consistent awful drafts and I'm all for Whiz being fired but the players Websters drafted are why we're here unfortunately.

Does someone need to fly a Fire Ruston sign like other teams do? I don't get it whether it's small market or a small fan base i don't know why a single person is content.

For a team that's started off so poorly after such a nightmare of a season it would seem like there would at least be SOME MURMERS of a change. Dolphins fans were talking about Philbin getting the axe before the London game, and sure enough bye bye.

I've been a fan of this franchise since I was a kid but recently I'm becoming more disillusioned to the team since it feels like they really don't give a crap at the upper levels. Sorry rant over.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

We have any pilots In here?? We should start a gofund to have someone fly a Fire Ruston Webster banner over a home game, gotta get the entire name.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Ruston being fired will most likely cause Whis to also lose his position which is needed

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Whiz is why LeBeau is here, fire Webster and see how that works for Whiz and Co.

Doubt it helps any in season, but hey someone has to be the sacrificial goat here...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

They are going through an ownership change, we probably won't hear anything until we get a person to replace Underwood. Right now, the Titans are a business, not a sports team.

#5 Scarecrow, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Sure seems that way.

I must say I don't understand the hate for Webster. The defense is doing pretty good and he's invested heavily in trying to improve the offense, both through the draft and free agency. I blame Whisenhunt for our offensive struggles more than anyone else.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Yea this team is on the market behind the scenes.

They can talk all they want about how they aren't selling but that is exactly what is happening.

I expect that to be the headline after the season.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No, Webster ignored RT and CB trying to save a dollar, he is why we're in this hole today...

9. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Perrish Cox would like to have a word with you. Webster should only needed to get a No.2 CB, Senesbaugh or Blidi should fill in fine at slot.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Traded up to get him.
    [​IMG]

First RB off the board.
    [​IMG]

$45 million
    [​IMG]

$35 million
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar