is it the coach?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by imbread, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Buddy hire? Brain stem he was at best Munchack's 3rd choice. He wanted Callahan and Tice first. I wasn't excited about Palmer but he is hardly the main reason we have lost 4 games.

Way to be well informed as :sad2:usual.

You are the one who said that Patrick Peterson and Cam Newton would suck right?

2. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

I'd say its absolutely the coaching staff thats the problem. This team has taken on the identity of the coach, as do most teams. Our head coach has done nothing through 9 weeks to indicate he was ready to be an NFL Head Coach. Im not trying to annihilate the guy, he seems like an awesome man, but as far as a head coach, he is not the guy that is going to lead this team to the next era of greatness.

He just doesn't have it. His press conferences, his demeanor on the sideline, the way players talk to him, the way the media talks about him, and the coaching up/preparedness of this team is consistently horrific.

We can run around and talk lockout, and offseason issues, but the truth is, the head coach is a guy who "grabs the bull by the horns". Mike Munchak watched the bull run by and said "Ill get him next go around". There is no next go around in the nfl. you got it or you dont. I look at 31 other coaches and whether their team is 9-0 or 0-9, they look, talk, and act different than Munchak.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Bud will not live another 10 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar