is it the coach?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by imbread, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imbread

imbread Starter

i know its his first year but same old same old, i just want all ties with old titans and oilers to be gone, someone new in here who has nothing to do with this team before, something fresh and different!! how do you guys feel about are coach?

2. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Well, we will have to endure this for the nest 10 years cause bud is stubborn

3. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

I highly doubt Bud Adams will be alive in ten years and hopefully a local group can swoop in an buy the team if his next of kin doesn't want the team.

4. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

the problem is the coaching. Munchak is a product of Jeff Fisher and has the same mentality, if this organization really wanted to start over they needed to hire from outside the organization

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The coaching isn't that bad the players are average. Common sense would tell an informed person that we have only average talent on offense and defense. Why would 4-4 indicate that the coach is doing a bad job?

Hasselbeck is not an elite QB or his team would have never let him go. We struggled with consistency in our running game last year. Our defense was horrible last year and we expect the coaches to make them into the Steelers?

Stop being stupid.

6. pettso

pettso Starter

No, I'm not expecting us to turn into the Steelers. The coaches should motivate the players to play 60 minutes of football instead of 30 (or 0 in a few cases this year). Munchak shows zero emotion on the sideline, he's not a good motivator and from the looks of it his gameplans and halftime adjustments are pretty awful too.

So, what is he doing well exactly?

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm not saying we can't criticize but we have posters who have universally proclaimed that he sucks and is incompetent and the world will be over tomorrow.

Marvin Lewis wasn't exactly screaming out there either. Most coaches don't.

I would give our coaching staff a C grade. This is a team with one player who is worthy of going to the pro bowl and that is finny. I would like to see more, i wouls have liked to win this game. I'm not going to cut my wrists over it.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We are rebuilding all around...you remember how many coaches left? We have noob wrs and a new qb....gonna be a long crawl back..just enjoy the ride. Forget playoffs for now.

9. pettso

pettso Starter

I saw Marvin Lewis at least show some emotion and direct people to do things on the sideline. Munchak is just a spectator, which is pretty shocking. He just sits there and talks to himself while his team collapses.

They may deserve a C just because they're new. At this point I'm leaning more towards a D personally. They haven't shown me anything to be classified as average NFL level coaches.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Our OC is terrible. He's sucked everywhere else, so expecting him to be good for us would be silly. He was a buddy hire.

Jerry Gray had it figured out for about 3 weeks, then he turned in to soft-zone-Fisher all of a sudden- and naturally we start losing. Sucks because he made us think he was going to have our D playing aggressively. Looks like the D has quit on him just like they did Cecil now.

Munchak is the W Bush of this team. He just stands there and watches... pretends he has some sort of voice.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar