Is it Bad?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Collins and gage both had good games and yeah the fumbles did kill us but we still had time on the last drive and couldn't move the ball down the field to kick a FG. I give Collins a lot of credit for his play that season tho

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I dont remember much in that game that a different QB would have affected. Cutler may have actually added to the turnovers that beat us to begin with.

3. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

That could have happened too who knows. Collins did have a great yr and a great game. We just didn't seem to be as effective once CJ went out. Maybe a different QB doesn't make a difference.

4. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

SOUNDS LIKE HE HAS THE OWNERS BALLS IN HIS MOUTH EVERY TIME HE TALKS ..

AND FOR GOD SAKE SHAVE THAT BEARD OR LEARN HOW TO GROW ONE ..

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

YOU MEAN AFTER THOSE DIRTY F*CKS TWISTED HIS ANKLES IN THE PILE?!

Has CJ ever missed a game with injury? Or even gone out besides that one? I can't remember a time.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

nope

cjs rock solid

anyone else see the ray lewis interview at probowl where he ADMITTED he did this cuz they couldn't stop cj

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

link

not that I doubt you in the least

8. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

I don't think he has. And yeah everyone in the stadium was screaming livid at the officials allowing them to twist his ankle and bend his back awkwardly in the pile. Dave Stewart pushes them off and gives them an earful and he's the one who gets flagged the PF. It was complete BS if I've ever seen it. Now that I'm thinkin if it, a different QB like cutler probably doesn't make a difference, we just had too many bad things happen during the course of this game to overcome and Collins did play well

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That pissed me off so much when he said that, freaking cheap ass move by Lewis. But after killing another person you can't really put anything past that guy.

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

probably all over youtube if u look for it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar