Is Hopkins a HOFer?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jun 15, 2006.

?
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  2. No

35 vote(s)
    94.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Simple Yes or No poll.

Will Brad Hopkins be voted into the Hall of Fame.

2. H Man

H Man Guest

Can't see it. Solid, but probably not HOF.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

u kno.. i was thinking about it. but i dont think so now. all u have to do is compare him to Bruce and then u will get ur answer.

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Anthony? Sure he was spooky with the whole "Clarisse....." thing, but I don't know if that qualifies him for the HoF...

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If this many Titans fans vote no, then it's pretty much a sure thing...

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

is there a tennessee HOF or something? if there is then him and mcnair can go there and eddie can go to canton LOL i hope they all make it but its no likely

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

a HOF lineman will be a Pro Bowler for 8+ years. It's a combination of longevity and skill (Munchak, Matthews, etc.)

For example, I consider Willie Roaf on the bubble cuz he's been a Pro Bowler for a few years but he's not very durable. On the other hand, Jonathan Ogden is a sure-fire HOFer if you ask me

8. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

The only two Titans who are going into the hall of fame are Bruce and Gary Anderson. Eddie wont. Frank wont. Unless Steve wins the next two Super Bowls, he wont.

9. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

but Gary anderson won't go with us

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Correct. He'll be a Vike. And Bruce will be wearing the Oilers uni.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar