Is Farve killing his legacy?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I don't know. I'll remember how every summer there was a huge debate as to whether he would finally retire. He did such a great job getting back to the playoffs. Jerry Seinfeld understood the importance of ending on a high note...

then again I'm sure Tiki Barber would have liked that Super Bowl ring. :grrhee:

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

But will they all continue to spell his name wrong? I think it's spelled right once in this thread.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's not favre's fault, the people in the media who need to fill 30 minutes of programming are the ones who debated that topic ad nauseum.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

What about what is going on this summer? He flip-flops back and forth like a child in a candy store who can't decide between taffy or fudge. That's not Farve's fault either is it? Retirement and quarterbacking are both such attractive options...

5. Fry

we don't know if he's flip-flopping or not. favre has said it's a rumor and packer's officials have said they've had no contact with him.

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Haha. I read this, and thought you were drunk or something. Then I realized it was from 2005. :moon2:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

his family members are in the media saying it's 50-50. that's making things grey if you ask me. Just watch him comeback with another team. That's the latest I've read.

8. Fry

if he had to come back with another team i don't think he will come back.

the packers would have to trade him, which i don't think anyone would give something for a one year rental, or release him.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^Falcons (his orginal team) would. But yes he's ruining his legacy. Maybe that's the Madden curse? He's on the cover...

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's pretty funny that this is still relevant. I can't blame him for the last three years, he got them to the playoffs again. But now he should really retire. I think he intends to, but he's too open with the media that he would be willing to come back again if really needed. The media, as usual, is just overplaying it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar