Is Cutler the best QB in the draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by maximus, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Just because I'm laughing dosn't mean I'm not bored. :ha:

I think Cutler is OK. He's not my first choice but he is a fine qb. I think Leinart will be gone and it will be a choice between Young and Cutler. I think we will end up taking Young. The only thing that is jamming that up is Steve's 25 million cap #... something absolutely positively must be done about that. We must retain Steve McNair. I feel that Steve is willing to cut off his nose to spite his face... In either case, Jay Cutler would make a great Titan... but it's very likely IMO, that the Titans will pass on him.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

regardless of whoever is the best QB in the draft (which possibly won't be any of the Top 3), I would rather have Cutler and his Cannon and Escapability then Leinart

but I still would rather take the risk on Young

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Remember...

History tells us that one of these three guys is going to be an absolute bust. That's history! It also tells us that one guy will be a great pick and one no better than a servicable backup.

We can't just say that all these guys are equal somehow and as long as we get one it doesn't matter. Reese needs to make up his mind who he really likes the most and go for that guy even if it means trading up one spot.

Seems to me that young is the way to go. He has the most star potential, is an awesome runner and apparently was at least as good as lienart in his workouts. Certainly as accurate and i'm sure his arm is just as strong. He is 5 inches and 15 lbs larger than vick which says a lot.

Note that i'm over my tirade over young not wanted to run and i also have to face the reality that we will not be taking mario williams. It will be one of these three guys. Young is our best bet.

Of course omar jacobs might be there in rd 3 if we can trade to get a pick and if lendale is there in rd 2 the mario move looks good but realistically it's not likely to happen so why waste energy on it.

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

WHAT?!?!?!? How the ____ can this dude have Cutler above ML and VY....this absolutely makes me sick. Who is this guy who came up with this list anyway? I've never heard of him...

Here it comes....:barf::barf::barf::barf:

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Because he thinks Cutler is the best. I have no problem with someone wanting Young or Leinart over Cutler. There are a few that really do think Cutler is the best choice and I respect their opinion.

6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

You're right....I'm sorry.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you are right, you are sorry with a screen name like that :winker:

8. titanjay

titanjay Guest

maybe he just doesn't like Cutler. No harm done IMO....

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

did you manage to see the :winker: at the end of the message....geesh kids these days:ha:

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

did you manage to see the :winker: at the end of the message....geesh kids these days:ha:

nice edit..to late you blew it:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar