Is Cutler the best QB in the draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by maximus, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

good one...
    [​IMG]
    Would Ouija agree?

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Great interception by Ced Griffin at Senior Bowl

Welcome to the forum.
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4dIokx90R8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4dIokx90R8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

direct link

:sad2:

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that INT was the WR's fault for not even attempting to make a play on the ball. from the look of it, catching it was an afterthought

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

It was a bad throw, clearly behind the receiver, but can you mention a quarterback that never makes a bad throw? And as Puck points out, the receiver showed 0 effort in getting to that ball.

The real problem with Cutler is that there isn't much video of him out there. So we don't have a whole lot to judge upon.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he could have led him more, but i'm putting that one on the WR.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

•Strengths: Great arm and good size. … Moves well outside the pocket and throws well on the run. …Tough player who absorbed plenty of punishment in college, but kept getting up.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Safety
    1. Donte Whitner, Ohio State
    2. Jason Allen, Tennessee
    3. Daniel Bullocks, Nebraska
    4. Anthony Smith, Syracuse
    5. Darnell Bing, USC
    6. Ko Simpson, South Carolina

ok, proof positive this guy is off-kilter

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

oh c'mon! I hardly even said anything. The thoughts and opinions expressed by CBS announcers don't neccesarilly reflect those of SEC 330 BIPOLAR...
    :sad2:<---you guys make alot out of a smilie especially when I was sticking up for the guy the other day...:irked:

It's fun to get people talking...I'm too bored...:ha:

9. maximus

maximus Starter

My point exactly. Crazy guy that somehow got the title of expert. Makes me wonder how I can get a job as a staff writer for NFL.com:brow:

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Actually, BP, that wasn't directed at you at all.. but hey, if the shoe fits :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar