Is Clowney Superman?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Aqutis30, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He is the #1 pick next year. Total lock unless he gets hurt.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Maybe not be the real Superman, but pretty d@mn close.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't think it is THAT crazy. Workout times are often on the fast side. Courtney Brown from Penn State ran a 4.52 at the combine in 2000, at 6'5", 271 lbs.

I do think Clowney is fantastic. He was the top player in high school and probably the top player in college football last year. He is definitely the favorite to be the top pick.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Oh, and go watch some Courtney Brown college highlights on Youtube. Ridiculous. It is a shame that he couldn't stay healthy in the pros.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

People said that about Barkley also :clap:

I do love Clowney and agree with you though, but you never know. If Teddy Bridgewater has an amazing Jr year, I could see him going #1 if it's to a QB needy team.

Next years draft looks solid with Bridgewater, Clowney, Manziel, Matthews, Marqise Lee, Tajh Boyd, Anthony Barr, Taylor Lewan, Stephon Tuitt, Cyrus Kouandijo, Kyle Van Noy, CJ Mosley...

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I always said Barkley sucks though... Can't trust USC QBs, and I don't know when NFL teams will learn to stop drafting them in the top 10.

I will fall off my couch laughing if someone takes Barkley in the 1st round. Can't be worse than Sanchez, but he won't be better than Palmer... and that's not good enough.

8. xpmar9x

He's way better than Sanchez at this point in their careers, IMO. I agree though, he shouldn't be taken in the first round. I could see Jax, Oak, Cle, Arz, Buf, and NYJ all looking at him in the early 2nd.

9. xpmar9x

Were going to take Tank Carradine in the 2nd, than Clowney in the 1st next year... than BOOM..... we have the scariest duo of [young] DEs in the league.

Hopefully we'll be talking playoffs and not the #1 pick... ahhh, who am I kiddin'

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think Clowney is great.

But people are going to let ONE highlight clip blow him up far more than he should be.

It's pretty funny how a single highlight can make someone.

Ignore that he was owned that entire game outside that one play by Lewan.

Both will be huge names in next years draft though unless injured.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar