Is CJ gonna play? Can he cut?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LANGSTER, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Worst post in gotitans history.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Oh God no, please don't let CJ get hurt or the Titans could be stuck with the $30M portion of his contract guaranteed in case of injury.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't literally want him to break his ankle. I could never wish that on a Titans player much less any player in the NFL (besides Ray Ray, James Harrison, etc).

I was just expressing my absolute disgust with the man. I always hope he proves me wrong because that would help the team, but as far as the individual goes, I will never be a fan. And let's face it, he's sucked horrendously in 8 or 9 games. If he played on the same level as last year (with the exact same o-line), we would be on our way into the playoffs.

Maybe if we were to make the playoffs, he'd finally turn on the gas and put defenders on the back-burner, but I'm afraid he's lost a huge step... and on top of that he doesn't care as much anymore.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

How much worse could he play this week in comparison to week one?

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I mean he curls up in the fetal position when he's about to get hit when he's healthy, with him being hurt he may just get the ball, run backwards and take a knee to avoid any serious hits. Despite this Munchak will still continue feeding him the ball, and when asked about CJ's struggles he'll respond with: "Oh you know, the Oline isn't really opening holes....No changes will be made in the future however."

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

do you need to cut when you run sideways?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar