Is Bulluck going to the Pro Bowl now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sta-Chisle, Jan 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sta-Chisle

Sta-Chisle Guest

I just read Cato June was going to undergo sports hernia surgery and would miss the Pro Bowl and part of camp. Is KB next in line? I know he lead in fan votes. If not him than who?

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Keith is an alternate for Cato's spot. I suppose it all comes down to how bitter Keith is about not getting voted in by his peers, and he's pretty bitter.

3. Sta-Chisle

Sta-Chisle Guest

I hope he goes and gets MVP so he can get some props.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Cato should never have gone anyway. He did nothing extra-ordinary to deserve a spot.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

102 tackles and 5 picks on one of the top defenses is pretty good...

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Also, he got that in only 13 games.

7. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I don't have a problem with Jones going to the Pro Bowl, my problem was with Shawn Merriman going. People fell in love with that guy for some reason and wouldn't let go. All year long, the chargers were the best team with the worst record, supposed to be dangerous come January. They beat Indy, and they were supposed to be the real deal. And I think some of that freakin' hype rubbed off on Merriman's Pro Bowl Status.

Shawn Merriman can't even spell Keith Bulluck's name, he is not on Bulluck's level, no way no how. Defensive rookie of the year? Yeah sure why not? But Pro Bowler??? Better than Keith Bulluck??? Ludicrous. Insulting. Typical.
    I hope all of this means that Keith gets to go to the Pro Bowl. He should get to go. His play was worthy, just ask the NFL fans who pay for all of this product. And he is a good example of a classy Veteran NFL player.
    :coltssuk:

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

0 sacks 0 ff 0 fr

i think three of his picks came against alex smith btw.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5 of his picks came in 3 games and didnt do anything else from about week 6 other then tackle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar