Is Brian Cushing the new Ray Lewis?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Yeah, but when he does, those other big guys don't just stare at the spot where he was standing like they just witnessed David Copperfield make the Statue of Liberty disappear, also known as a drooling textard.

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I'm having doubts he can make it through the season. Seems to have mush between the ears.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Took you guys OT at home to beat a young team in a new scheme (*both sides of the ball)...

why are you talking?

You do realize you're SUPPOSED to win the home games, yes?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Like my thread. I can't wait to beat the Texans later this season. Hopefully twice.

Let's make sure to knock out Andre earlier next game. The only reason he caught that ball anyway is because his arms and hands were frozen in position after he got concussed.

Texans are scrubs.

6. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Simple answer to the question posed in the thread... No, he is not the next Ray Lewis!

7. Deuce Wayne

Again. If you had only read 3 words...

Of course he's not the "next" Ray Lewis.

8. Upright7

I read all the thread and think he is a hell of a player. Don't really like the thread so I thought I would answer it quite literally.

9. Deuce Wayne

You don't like the thread and like Brian Cushing.

GTFO.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Upright7

I just think the kid can make plays and respect him for it. I don't like Texans, Colts or Jaguars!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar