Is anyone else getting the sinking feeling that the Titans are going to suck in 2007?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Mar 8, 2007.

?

Is the Titanic going to hit the iceberg?

Poll closed Apr 7, 2007.
  1. looks like it

20.6%
  2. no way

41.2%
  3. unsure / too soon to tell

38.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No we proved you wrong enough times now, it just gets boring.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Nothing is as boring as your posts. Give me another one Jeff.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you must be new here.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You ain't gonna get one for that. Thunder, I do have a question for you. Do you not see anything heroic in some of the things Vince Young did this past year? Were you not impressed at all? I can't help but get all caught up in the magic myself.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he was to busy making up excuses for this kind of stuff -

[​IMG]

and blaming them on Vince.

6. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I too, have to admit that I have seen Bulluck miss tackles, and get blocked by a lineman or two, but that describes everylinebacker in the league, and is in direct correlation to the people that are in front of them on the D-line (see Ray Lewis, sucks now cause no big people in front of him). And to be fair and honest, he has never been a "Physical" linebacker, he's more of a finese linebacker, that's why he plays in coverage so well. I guess I got upset with him quite a few times this season when I saw him running slower than molases being poured up hill trying to make some tackles, but all in all how can we debate his abilities when he continues to lead the team in tackles, and has had 120+ tackles every season since he's become a fulltime starter.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Without a doubt the guy is special, but then so was/is Michael Vick. I am just concerned about what most people were before he was drafted, and that is his throwing motion. Yes, it's nice to see him scramble for 15, but you have to put that into persective, many NFL QB's would have put a laser in and gotten the same yardage without running. When Vince has been forced to stay in the pocket, he has really struggled. You can look for more DC's to scheme that this year. So Vince has to get better, or Chow has to devise a way to get pressure off of him. How many times last year did we hold our breath waiting to see if he would get up and continue to play....3 or 4? Just think of McNabb running out of bounds on a simple play and what happened. So this is my concern, that he is only one play away from getting hurt. Enter Kerry Collins.....and, well......you can guess the rest. Just because I have concerns doesn't mean I am "dogging" him. People should use a little more perspective when reading posts.

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

When those tackles are 10-15 yards downfield it's not a great help.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I read the past like 40 posts and just :rotfl:, Gunny and Jeff are goin at it with TNT

Mind if I join

It seems everyone has an opinon on guys like VY, Bennett and Bulluck

Lets face the facts

-Bulluck is a top 10 lb(Even statistically)
    -VY has had arguably one of the best rookie qb seasons ever(Pro Bowl, Off ROY Too)
    -Drew Bennett isnt the best reciever out there, but he did make alot of plays for us during his time here, and he was the best weve had the past 2 years

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar