Is anyone else getting the sinking feeling that the Titans are going to suck in 2007?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Mar 8, 2007.

?

Is the Titanic going to hit the iceberg?

Poll closed Apr 7, 2007.
  1. looks like it

20.6%
  2. no way

41.2%
  3. unsure / too soon to tell

38.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:trophy: I don't know why... but I'm getting a bad vibe...

????????????????????????????????????

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

No bad vibe here, still drinking the Kool-Aid! We've got work to do, but I think it'll be an entertaining year if nothing else!

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yes

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

We're fine... don't worry.
    We've got alot of cash on our hands and will start spending it soon enough bringing in some real talent. Things might feel down now after losing travis, and the problems with Drew.. but its still too early. We'll rebound.

I can't wait till next season.

5. mdfan

mdfan Starter

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Ken Hamlin , Donte Stallworth , Darrel Jackson , Nick Harper , Dominek Rhoamd

Get 3 guys out of that list and we wont suck.

7. as long as VY is back there i like are chances

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

^ #6
    i could have said the same thing (except for the spelling)
    but what happens when a few of those guys slide ?

In a perfect world, I'd love to

Trade for Darrell Jackson
    sign Ken Hamlin
    sign Nick Harper
    and toss a deal to San Diego (that they wouldn't match) for Turner
    DomRhodes would be ok considering a split-back approach
    sign Stallworth to a deal that wouldn't overpay him and protect us in the event that he misses extended time for injury or suspension

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm seriously getting to a point where I don't want to even check this section of the forum until April. Lord have mercy. :ha:

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Whether PacMan is here or not influenced my opinion greatly. Things aren't looking good at all right now, and we're sending the message "play well for us, and we still wont pay you" to our current players.
    Plus, it depends. If Fisher does his typical "wait 'til we're 04 before having a gameplan" style of coaching, we'll be in serious trouble. Again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar